Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Polish team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Polish team   Wed 16 Apr - 20:08

Hello everyone!

I'm Anna and I come from Katowice (actually I live in Pszczyna but it is very difficult to pronounce and not easy to find on a map Wink Anyway I study in Katowice...)

What more?
I like long walks, (very) sunny days, parties and crazy nights, good music, "Grey's Anatomy", delicious cheesecake and... many others. I really adore meeting my friends and new people representing different countries and traditions.

I'm sure we'll enjoy our stay in Saint-Etienne and we'll have a lot of fun together! I'm looking forward to meet you all! Very Happy

You can always contact me by msn and by email: annaotreba@hotmail.com

Hugs from Poland! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justine

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Polish team :)   Wed 16 Apr - 22:41

Hello everyone!

My name's Justyna and I study in Katowice, Poland, such as Ania Smile Well, to be honest, I hope that before the week at Saint - Etienne I would be already graduate Wink

How could I describe myself? I'm fond of art, I love going to cinema, I enjoy long walks and very long car trips Wink I like to spend my time meeting with friends, talking, drinking wine and partying together :-D And I am very happy to come to Saint - Etienne to get to know all of you Smile

Hope to spend a nice time together,

hugz Wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bartek

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Polish team   Wed 16 Apr - 22:54

Hi everyone

I'm Bartek and like Ania, I live in Pszczyna. You can check it out on Google maps Very Happy

A few words about me... I'm a 2nd year student of marketing and management in Katowice School of Economics. I also have 3 years experience with english philology Smile I like sea sailing, playing voleyball, swimming. I can't wait to go to St etienne and meet all of you and spend a great time Very Happy

by the way, I almost forgot to mention that I also love parties! ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Martyna

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Polish team   Wed 16 Apr - 23:27

Hi everyone,

My name is Martyna and I live in Pszczyna (like Ania and Bartek). Like all my team, I study in Katowice. for Master, I choose political science but I'm also graduate in french philology. I love reading historical books and I'm realy boring person... JOKE Smile

I can't imagine my life without parties and a big glass of beer drunk with my friends. I'm very sunny person so I have always a smile on my face.
I traveling, cooking, singing, playing voleyball. French is my passion And I'm so excited everytime I speak french.

I know that a week in St Etienne will be great. Smile
Kisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.martynalovesmichal.com
Anna

PostSubject: Polish dream-team ;)   Thu 17 Apr - 1:59

Yeah, about this Anna and Ania thing... Please don't think that one of those is a fake name or sth Razz
Formally my name is Anna but friends call me Ania (just like there's: Sebastian => Seb or Alexandra => Alex).

So, our dream-team is almost all here Smile
Julien, hope you like the effect of our "mobilization" Smile We're not that shy we seem to be Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julien
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Polish team   Thu 17 Apr - 10:32

First, It's really clear that Ania is a very shorter to pronounce than Anna Very Happy

And secondly, I'm very proud of you, you made it! You are good kids Wink

There is still one missing, isn't it ? Nevertheless, nice to meet read you all !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youthcouncil.superforum.fr
Leszek

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Polish team   Thu 17 Apr - 15:06

Hello Very Happy

I'm Leszek and as well I live in Southern Poland - in Pszczyna. I study at University of Economics in Katowice.

Something about me...?
Well, I love photography and despite owning prehistorical reflex camera, taking photos gives me lots of pleasure and fun. Besides, I'm really addicted to music...
In addition, I'm fond of cinema, swimming and - I won't be original - parties... I spend my leisure time reading good books and press or surfing the Net.

I'm very pleased about this multicultural event Wink
Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gladys
Youth Project Team

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Have we found a photography expert?   Mon 21 Apr - 20:35

Hey every body,
Nice to read you as Julien said it!
I saw with pleasure that Leszek is found of photography... but you have not suscride to a workshop yet? Why not the photography one? Would you be skilled enough to be our expert? It consist in leading the Workshop by giving technical advices and make the workshop moved on
Come on don't be shy!! It would be great ...

Gladys flower

PS : For every body : don't forget to choose a WorkShop, we need to make the group to begin to exchange about it before your arrivals... drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

PostSubject: Polish team   Mon 21 Apr - 22:59

Hi Gladys Smile

We've already chosen our workshops. The thing is that 2 members of our team: Leszek and Justyna, want to be on Photo. Both of them know how to take really good pictures so maybe they could be in the same group? (If not we'll try to work it out somehow...) Actually they haven't met yet so it wouldn't be against the rules Wink Razz

And by the way... where are the presentations of the rest of the teams?
We're really looking forward to get to know you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leszek

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Polish team   Tue 22 Apr - 0:29

Hello Gladys Wink

Nice to read, nice to write Smile
If only I were an expert, it wouldn't be a problem Razz but I'm strongly convinced I'm not, unfortunately...
I'm only amateur with no special skills, just like to immortalise things around me Smile so leading and advising aren't my fields.
Just hobby Wink
But really thanks for believing in me.

And as Ania mentioned, I haven't got to know Justyna yet, so being in the same workshop shouldn't be a problem Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polish team   

Back to top Go down

Polish team
Page 1 of 1