Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Estonian team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merilin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Estonian team   Tue 6 May - 9:23

Hi everybody,

I'll free the Estonian team of the shame of not having our topic up yet Razz I hope others will join me in this.

My name is Merilin, I'm 24 and I come from a small university-town Tartu from the southern part of Estonia.
I'm studying genetic engineering for my Master's degree and work on the same field.
But I'm not all mad scientist and stuff Very Happy I also love to walk in the nature and try my hand in photography.
And of course I like poetry and cute furry animals - I have the most adorable lop-eared rabbit at home and I'm really fond of Scottish terriers...
And I love to eat, moreover, i LOVE to cook, as you can see at my blog, although you probably can't understand a word.

So if you had workshops for photography AND cooking - I would have a very hard time to pick one! ...on second thought, I'd be taking pictures of the food Very Happy

And just in case you should wonder - this is me Smile

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thredahlia.blogspot.com/
Katrin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: katrin from estonia   Sat 10 May - 15:23

Hello everybody!

I read all the introductions under this topic and all the groups seem extremely interesting. I am sure that we will have a great time in St Etienne. Cant wait to see you all Smile Smile

A bit about me. My name is Katrin and I live in Tallinn, Estonia. I have studied in Tartu university. There I studied Scandinavian languages and literature - mainly in danish. But I also know Swedish. I took this year off, but am thinking about a masters degree in social pedagogics, social studies. I work in the field of public services, in the Estonian Rescue Board, Emergency Prevention field. It is a longer story what I do exactly , therefore I am not going into that right now. Can chat all about when we get there Smile

I am 24 years old. I love traveling (new cultures, new traditions..), though this is only my second project. I love to read books, listen to music, hike in the nature and take long walks by the sea while listening to music Smile, dancing...

I guess that is all for now. Our project is only three weeks away, so see you then!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anne Laure
Youth Project Team

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Estonian team   Thu 22 May - 3:59

Hey !!

Merilin, your blog is pretty good !! i had a look at it : your pictures and cookings are just gorgeous !! cheers
Indeed even with the best will of the entire world i can't understand anything of what your talking about cherry : just guessed a few of them.
I should have studied your language just like you Katrin with scandinavian languages !! by the way, when I travelled to Norway, I stopped a few days in Denmark and Sweden so I only remmember one word of swedish "tak" (don't know if you write it like that... is it correct Katrin ?) meaning "thank you".

Both of you mentioned the city of Tartu, is it the place where you met each other ?

See ya !!
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merilin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Estonian team   Thu 22 May - 8:24

Thank you! I'm just obsessed with good food Razz
Our friendship with Katrin goes well beyond Tartu, but yes, we have both studied there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thredahlia.blogspot.com/
Julien
Admin

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Estonian team   Thu 22 May - 10:50

Héhé I remember that I've also had a look on your blog. And the cooking seems as good as your language is not understandable :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youthcouncil.superforum.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estonian team   

Back to top Go down

Estonian team
Page 1 of 1