Youth Council Of France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non-declared person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
primoz.jamsek

primoz.jamsek

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Non-declared person Empty
PostSubject: Non-declared person   Non-declared person Icon_minipostedThu 27 Mar - 21:47

Hello,

I want to present myself, MR. Primoz Jamsek, 25+ old Slovene living in Saint-Etienne, France. In fact, I am only one person involved to this project by job tasks - I am assistant of Mrs. Tatiana Dumas Rodica, honorafic consul of Republic Slovenia. After her involvment to project, also I participated and I need to confess that this is a big big pleasure for me.
If I need to anounce what are mine hobbies I could start with activities for youth (ex volunteer of seperated childrens, deliqunents...), continue by hiking in nature (not really mountains because I am afraid of high) and stop with my dream - having dog :-)!
As a stranger who arrived to Saint-Etienne last summer I need to tell you that this is lovely small city with realy nice and polite people. Sometimes it is just a little bit too much calm, so your arrival is "simply the best"!!!
I also need to anounce that I can not stay with you all the time of exchange because of some very important activities for our Consulate in Lyon(Fete consulaire)!
Back to top Go down
Aurélien Roelens

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Non-declared person Empty
PostSubject: Former YP staff   Non-declared person Icon_minipostedSun 11 May - 12:06

Heya,
the team of last year project is keeping an eye on the event !
I will be in London during YP2008 but Robinson shall come cos he'll be in Lyon for his internship (dont forget to contact him for SIFE awards).
Good luck fellas !
whatever u need ask us
Back to top Go down

Non-declared person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youth Council Of France :: Youth Project :: Introducing yourself-
Jump to: