Youth Council Of France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !

Go down 
+6
gladys
Julien
folly
Anne Laure
marion
sebastien
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sebastien
Youth Project Team
sebastien

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 16:24

Hi everybody,

here is an introduction to the young people from the Team Youth Project. When you come to Saint-Etienne between 31 st of May and 8th of June, you will meet all us. Take a look to our descriptions and don't hesitate to contact us on MSN or by email...

Arrow Then, please introduce yourself by country-team (make a post whose title contains your country) for that will make some essential links between everybody.
We all want to know a little bit more about you !

Very Happy

Sébastien, Teamp YP 2008
Back to top Go down
sebastien
Youth Project Team
sebastien

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 16:44

Name : Sébastien, often called "Séb"
Member of the team YP 2008

I was born in the suburbs of Paris and made part of my studies in Paris 6e.
I feel interested in sports (football, running especially), i love working mathematics (no it's a joke Razz ). I can't live my life without music : R&b, Soul, Hip Hop & House music, I like everyone of these types of music.
My goal in the YP is to meet new ways-of-thinking for exchanging our cultures and learning more about... my little person and the european young people.
I Hope that we will all enjoy and appreciate these meeting in Saint-Etienne ! It could be pretty good Very Happy

Arrow contact msn & mail : sebastien.buret at hotmail.fr

Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! N6324510
Back to top Go down
marion
Youth Project Team

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Welcome Everybody!   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 17:05

HEY EVERYBODY!

My name is Marion and I am 21 years old. I come from Strasbourg, a little town in the east of France!
I love playing tennis and volley ball and I like watching movies. Of course I love parties and having fun with my buddies.
I am very happy to organize this second edition of the Youth Project! I hope you will enjoy your journey here in Saint-Etienne!
So thank you very much for having joined us in this adventure!
Back to top Go down
Anne Laure
Youth Project Team
Anne Laure

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 17:26

Name : Anne-Laure

Hey ! I come from Aix-en-Provence close to Marseille, in the very south of France. Cool
I am very fond of sport especially ice-skating, circus and karate. I also like all kind of musics : pop, rock, techno music, … and the cinema. I am particularly interested in languages as well, I already spent 2 years in a European School in the Netherlands.
I am very excited to meet you all, let’s have a week full of fun !
If you need anything, just ask for it, we’ll be pleased to answer you back !

Arrow Contact msn and e-mail: annylaury at hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Anne Laure
Youth Project Team
Anne Laure

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 18:03

Back to top Go down
folly
Youth Project Team
folly

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 19:14

name: Folly
member of the youth staff
Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Mew

hello, i'm folly i'm from a small country called Togo in west Africa afro and i came in France two years ago for my studies.
I'm keen on sports especially basket Basketball and hand, and on mangas which are japanese comics.
I'm waiting for all of you here in St-Etienne for lots of encounters, exchanges, fun and laughters.

Let's make this week unforgettable
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 21:48

Name: Julien
member of the youth staff

I've already spoken to many of you guys, since I'm in charge of recruiting the participants.
I'm from a town near Brest in Britanny, the far west of France. I'm interested in football, rollerskating and street hockey. I love music, especially rock and electro, and I loooove to party.
I hope we will have so much fun and exchange many things, to make this event unbelievable!
Can't wait until June Wink
Back to top Go down
https://youthcouncil.superforum.fr
gladys
Youth Project Team
gladys

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedWed 19 Mar - 22:13

Hey everybody!!!
I'm Gladys, I come from Bordeaux in the South West of France, I'm interrested in different kind of art and mainly those of the street, theatre, modern circus jocolor , tzigan music, some modern danse... Oh and had nearly forget ... We can say that I'm an eco-friendly person flower
I hope so much that our week will be full of strong times and happy meetings and exchanges.
See you soon!

Gladys
Back to top Go down
Pierre
Youth Project Team
Pierre

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedThu 20 Mar - 0:48

Hi ! My name is Pierre, I am 21 and come from Angers (North-West of France).
In my spare time, I enjoy practicing sports like football or tennis, listening to music (pop rock, house, jazz..), going out and surfing on the Net.
Some people say I'm a funny boy, I hope you will think so soon ! lol!
See you at this wonderful event : the Youth Council of France 2008 is yours !

msn : pierreberneur@hotmail.fr
Back to top Go down
gab
Youth Project Team
gab

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: who I am ??   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedSun 23 Mar - 19:57

Hi Everybody !!!!!!!!

I am Gabriel. I come from Paris. I am fond of riding horses, traveling and watching movies.
I took part in this project because I strongly believe in Europe. Together we can make it exists and show that youth can peacely share their ideas, beliefs and hopes. I am glad to welcome you and I will do my best to make this journey unbelievable.

See you in a few weeks.

email: baparceque@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Jérome
Youth Project Team
Jérome

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedSun 6 Apr - 14:50

Name : Jérome, often called "Jey"

I was born and made part of my studies in Bordeaux
I fond of sports (Handball !!, ski, rugby, squash, ....) and I like spending time with my friend or listenning to music (pop-rock, house, acoustic, ... all types except Rap or R&B in fact Very Happy ).
I'm sure we'll have so much fun together ! this week will be Lengendary ! (I'm also fond of How I Met Your Mother Wink )

Arrow contact msn & mail : the_doudou_33@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sheyu
Youth Project Team
Sheyu

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Hi girls and guys   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_minipostedThu 15 May - 17:07

Humm ... i'm really the last to present myself here ...
Anyway, welcome to france soon !

So, i'll just introduce quickly myself : my mane is Sheyu, i'm from china (yes yes, i'm a 100% real chinese Shocked )
and as the other members of my team, i'm studying at Mines de Saint Etienne in the first year.

As you will know me soon "in live", I'll just say see you soon.
Sheyu SHU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !   Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure ! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Team Youth Project 2008 - 10 youths leading the adventure !
Page 1 of 1