Youth Council Of France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lithuanian team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolita

Jolita

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Lithuanian team Empty
PostSubject: Lithuanian team   Lithuanian team Icon_minipostedWed 23 Apr - 13:07

Hello everybody, sunny

I'm Jolita from Lithuania. I live in capital of our country Vilnius (as well all our team).
I study public administration in Law University of Mykolas Romeris. In future I plan to be a public servant.

I enjoy reading and meeting my friends. Of course I love travelling.

Hope to spend a nice time together, Very Happy

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
Neringa

Neringa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Lithuanian team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithuanian team   Lithuanian team Icon_minipostedWed 23 Apr - 21:18

Hello everybody,

My name is Neringa. I am 20 years old. Smile
I am studying the public administration and living in Vilnius(the capital of Lithuania).
I like to meet new people, to communicate with them and give my smile to them Smile Very Happy
What's more...? I like to dance, read books, and listen to the music:)
My favourite sport is handball, moreover basketball, volleyball... Smile
I am very glad that I get a chance to participate in this "Youth project". Smile

See you soon:) I love you
Greetings from Lithuania Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
Aurelija

Aurelija

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Lithuanian team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithuanian team   Lithuanian team Icon_minipostedWed 23 Apr - 21:23

Hello everybody Smile ,

My name is Aurelija but friends call me simply Aura Very Happy . I study Public Administration and I hope that someday I become a civil servant.

I guess you may be interested in my hobbies. I am fond of dancing. I love I love you drawing. I like watching films with my roommates before the sleep. I find it really interesting to go sightseeing as well. I am keen on being in nature.

When I saw our schedule I understood that there won’t be boring. I know that we will definitely have a good time together not only because of fascinating experience to meat such interesting people bounce of other countries but of the fact that there will be a marvelous program as well.

Best wishes for everyone sunny
Back to top Go down
Giedrius

Giedrius

Lithuanian team Empty
PostSubject: Lietuva/Litauen/Lithuania   Lithuanian team Icon_minipostedFri 25 Apr - 14:06

My name is Giedrius.I am very very very friendly and good boy.Very friendly albino
Back to top Go down
Jolita

Jolita

Lithuanian team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithuanian team   Lithuanian team Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 14:18

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lithuanian team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithuanian team   Lithuanian team Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lithuanian team
Page 1 of 1