Youth Council Of France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School workshop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre
Youth Project Team
Pierre

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-20

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedThu 22 May - 18:18

Hi,
this message is for the members of the School WS team.
First, I want to tell you that Maria Pace from Malta is gonna be the leader of the team during that week in Saint-Etienne. She has been chosen for her studies and capacities as a future teacher.
She is gonna be the link between the French team and the School team.

You have to know about the planning concerning the School WS.
Yo can find the planning of the week on the web site.
I think that during the three first workshop sessions we will organise the meeting with the children.
Then we will visit 3 classes for the three last sessions.
Back to top Go down
mariapace85

mariapace85

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-22

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedThu 22 May - 21:00

As Pierre had already told you for the school workshop we need to bring:

an object that represents your country
the top 3 of first names in your country

Also it would be great to find:

a legend or a story from your country so we could narrate the story to the children
pictures of your country
name of the capital city
euro coins representing each country
recipe from your country

If you have other ideas, it will be good to post them on the Forum as we can get the resources to France then we can choose which ones we will be using during the Workshop sessions. Also think of different activities we could do with the children.

See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Pierre
Youth Project Team
Pierre

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-20

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedMon 26 May - 17:29

Hi teachers !
I think it will great if every member of the school team introduce himself and tell us about the objects he found or the ideas he has for the workshop.
So, please, Marilius,Jana,Lilla,Kerstin and Ana, be active on this post so that the workshop could progess !
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mariliis

Mariliis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-28

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedWed 28 May - 10:40

Hi!

First of all, I want to remind you that my name is Mariliis not Marilius. I have no idea where did you get this version for I am sure that Kaisa spelled it right. But you better not have it wrong on the T-shirt Wink

Anyway, here are some facts about me. I am not acctually a teacher-going-to-be. I am already working in a training center as a project manager. Our field is mostly environmental education but we also have many trainings for schools leaders (for example how to make a development plan etc.). Therefore I am very interested about different schoolsystems all over the world. A tip for organizers: It would be really nice to have an overview of frence schoolsystem (what kinds of schools are there, when do you have to choose, who is paying etc).

See you all very soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gladys
Youth Project Team
gladys

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-19

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Oups problem of name   School workshop Icon_minipostedWed 28 May - 10:55

He! MariliIs!
I found where we've wrong for your name... it is on the repartition of workshops list, so as we refeer us all the time to this list.... we wrote the wrong name. Sorry about that, we will cahange that.

For the T-Shirts, don't worry for your name, because finally names are not on them so no risk of errors. Wink
For the question of french schoolsystem it is possible to explain that on monday morning. Smile

Gladys
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-06

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedWed 28 May - 13:20

Hi Mariliis. Sorry for the mistake, it's corrected. I hope you're not too mad at us. Indeed Kaisa spelled it right, but Pierre (him?? AGAIN ?! :p) may have failed (as always) to recopy it. But we must admit that we aren't familiar with your names. When you're not called Jean, Pierre, or Francois, it's impossible to spell it ^^

For the education system in France, this wiki article is well made : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_France

This image is quite interesting :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/EducationFr.svg
Back to top Go down
https://youthcouncil.superforum.fr
Mariliis

Mariliis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-28

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedThu 29 May - 2:32

Of course I am not mad. It was just one letter after all Wink

And thanks for the webpage. It is really helpful!
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-06

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_minipostedThu 29 May - 3:55

No problem, i'm glad if that's helping you =)

See you very soon MariliIs =)
Back to top Go down
https://youthcouncil.superforum.fr
Sponsored content

School workshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: School workshop   School workshop Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

School workshop
Page 1 of 1