Youth Council Of France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Council Of France

Saint-Etienne Youth Project 2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The week... has ended...

Go down 
+20
mariapace85
gladys
Anna
Katrin
Urska Erklavec
Merilin
Justine
Anne Laure
Sheyu
ancamindruta
Nusi
Pierre
matthew
Martyna
Juraj
Lina G.
Isabel
folly
Leszek
Julien
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Martyna

Martyna

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

The week... has ended... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 8:23

Julien!
Now, in polish dream life, your Mummy is a serious person! And she expects thatt you'll be serious too. So take care of you and think about the alcohol in yours spermatozoids...and try to live without beer one week.. to difficult?

Kisses from Mum
Back to top Go down
http://www.martynalovesmichal.com
folly
Youth Project Team
folly

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Congratulation   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 12:00

Congratulation Martyna for your exams!!! but don't ask Julien such a hard think to do... heard that his mother used to be drunk while she was pregnant that's why he's addicted to alcoohol....
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 12:06

fuck it ! I'm alcohol free since... monday and I'm good ! Thank you ^^

And please mummy, don't ashame me in front of my friendss.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://youthcouncil.superforum.fr
ancamindruta

ancamindruta

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 13:33

Hey Martyna, u missed to say what was your mark, I am sure was a good one....pls, make us proud...
Follyyyyyyyyy...damn I have an obsession with your name, is so easy to pronounce it....
Back to top Go down
Martyna

Martyna

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 15:00

kisses from 4/5 of polish dream team Smile

from Martyna: you have to ask the rest of PDT (Polish Dream Team) if I m a serious persnon now. And why Very Happy

Bougez vos culs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merilin

Merilin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 16:51

It is so nice to hear about all of you! Hugs and kisses!
It's nice to see from the avatars of some of you that the foto/coffee/sleeping/kebap-workshop served the right purpose Very Happy

Compared to Marseille, the weather in St. Etienne was nice Smile But despite sun shining in Estonia, I still miss the time we spent together oh so much...

All of my photos are uploaded by now, here. These were not included in the DVD you got.
And my msn for those of you who wish to have it is thredahlia@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://thredahlia.blogspot.com/
Justine

Justine

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 18:26

Just in case that someone would like to see some photos not necessarily included to the DVD, I share the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/turkusowy.kot/StEtienneParis

Miss U! Smile :***
Back to top Go down
Nusi

Nusi

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 20:30

Hej Juraj,
create a song??? actually it could be....

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.jazzradio.hu
Urska Erklavec

Urska Erklavec

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: missing you and enjoying memories   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 21:48

The week was great, I have never even imagined something like this can happen

It was so great to meet so many people from all over the Europe, to exchange our views and opinions about EU and to find out
more about different countries

It was simplly unforgetfull

I love you

cheers You are all warmlly welcome in Slovenia.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Katrin

Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed 11 Jun - 22:16

Hey you guys,

My world is not quite the same anymore, thanks for the best week...

By the way, I think I took some of the weather with me to Estonia. Kind of cloudy here again. Although still warm. So I am almost starting to use the words "fuk it". And maybe these faxes with the inspirations could reach me as well.. as I am the one with the clouds.. Razz Smile

Ok, I will now send you a link with my pictures, some of you asked me to send the pictures about the concerts with Gamenk. If you need the original ones, give me a buzz. I can send them individually by e-mail/msn as well.

Youth project pictures are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/rosaalje/YouthProject2008InFrancePrantsusmaa

And GAMENK pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rosaalje/GAMENK02

Miss u a lot and good luck with.. well absolutely everything Smile

Katrin

Last edited by Katrin on Mon 1 Sep - 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pierre
Youth Project Team
Pierre

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 12 Jun - 1:29

So... polish girls give alcoholic babies... shit ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Juraj

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 12 Jun - 2:38

WOOOW
Katrine-your fotos are pretty cool.Mainly the foto of Kaisa and me... Embarassed Wink Wink
you are not just going to be our witness but you will be also our photograph... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 12 Jun - 2:45

No! There'll be no alcoholic baby, don't worry Pierre. Maybe one with a broken nose Razz

Anyway,
I miss u all so much! The week was really amazeing!
I knew it would be sth good with a lot of fun, great people and 100% of integration, but I didn't expected it to be so huge!

Thank you! I hope we'll gonna meet someday Wink
soon!

And, of course! thanks for all the photos (those on picasa and those on dvd's). It's like reliving everything.. Smile
Despite the rain.... i just wanna COME BACK to SE!!!!

Kisses! (from me and all our Polish Dream Team)
:*
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 12 Jun - 18:47

(Fuck it ! I just woke up a few minutes ago. Greaaaaaat hang-over....fucking headache.
Mummy, yesterday I've made a mistake Embarassed)

Katrin, your pics are great, even if I have a dickhead on every ones ! I miss Gamenk a lot :p

Juraj, about the wedding... who will be your witness ??? and when is it scheduled?
Back to top Go down
Juraj

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 12 Jun - 19:02

Well Iīve decided that my witness will be the bigest alcoholic of the week.So it means that YOU will be my witness Razz and the witness of Kaisa would be Katrine.During the wedding Gamenk will play and the main dish of the night will be Sushi with some insipation.I donīt know jet when it will take place.First I have to prepare some speech for Kaisa and that It would be nice to ask her about it.. Laughing Fooly would be the priest.Well I must go I have to organize it well...
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 12 Jun - 21:53

Sounds like a good plan... Gamenk, Sushi and inspirations... Great !!!! I can't wait for it Wink

OMG I'll be a witness !!
Back to top Go down
Katrin

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri 13 Jun - 0:51

I forgot the last time. Just in case... For the theatre workshop people. I found two or three short clips about the play on saturday evening. If you are intrested? I can send them by email. That is all from me. Smile

P.S! There must be a photographer, yes I agree! It is a very special occasion!! So, if for example you would do the speech for Kaisa in Estonian and you could find balloons shaped like The inspiration, I will most certainly help you.. I can then even film the party afterwards with my camera, if you want.. honest! Wink Very Happy

It is totally possible.. Wink

Miss ya' and take care!
K
Back to top Go down
Martyna

Martyna

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri 13 Jun - 8:29

Katrin!
I was dreaming about films of "Romeo & Julio".
T'es geniale!

May I have all you have about the play?

martyna.rudka@gmail.com

Kisses

Marty
Back to top Go down
Katrin

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat 14 Jun - 15:39

I will send them to you as soon as I will be at my own computer again.

K

Martyna wrote:
Katrin!
I was dreaming about films of "Romeo & Julio".
T'es geniale!

May I have all you have about the play?

martyna.rudka@gmail.com

Kisses

Marty
Back to top Go down
gladys
Youth Project Team
gladys

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: What a surprise   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun 15 Jun - 15:55

Hello everybody!
Wouaw, it's the first time I come back to the forum, and what can I see?!
So many message of you guys, so enthusiastic of the week and meetings and sad to be back home and who ask only one thing, keep in touch!!
That's I think the best reward I could have had for organising this week with my team. I haven't imagine this reaction, and I'm glad of it.
Thank you for all the messages, and carry on to enable the week never end.
flower
Back to top Go down
folly
Youth Project Team
folly

PostSubject: St Etienne rules   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon 16 Jun - 19:20

The week... has ended... - Page 2 P1010310

from my window today at twelve o'clock... fuck it is this summer? i need a lil bit of sunshine!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon 16 Jun - 19:59

FOLLLYY !!! We were trying to make them think that the weather is always good in Saint-Etienne. You ruined it ! FUCK IT =)
Back to top Go down
folly
Youth Project Team
folly

PostSubject: St Etienne rules   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon 16 Jun - 20:08

oups actually i send the wrong picture... this one is the real view from my window...
The week... has ended... - Page 2 Beach10 lol!
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon 16 Jun - 21:29

The weather in Saint Etienne doesn't seem to be better... So why don't you all come to Poland? ^^ It's really sunny and warm in here! Very Happy

(Folly, please don't cheat with the view from your window Razz Polish Dream Team prefers to make you all come to Katowice Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Julien
Admin
Julien

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon 16 Jun - 22:31

No sorry, I have some problem with all these Polish plumber... you know it, dad issues... Smile

Fuck it ! after all why not? Give us a date !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The week... has ended...   The week... has ended... - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The week... has ended...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next